The Primus G1 provides a cash rating of £10,000 or valuables rating £100,000, tested and certified by ECBS to EN 1143-1 Eurograde 1 standard. This safe provides a high degree of protection for cash and valuables within the home or small commercial premises. Comes complete with fixing bolts, allowing you to secure your safe to the floor.
Secured by a high security double bitted 8 lever, EN 1300 Class A certified key lock and 24mm diameter locking bolts. The safe provided up to 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents, certified and tested by ECBS to EN15659 and LFS 30P standards. The safe also features an easily removable door, making installations via stairs easier by reducing the weight by approximately 15%.
- Grade 1 burglary protection certified by ECB.S in accordance with EN 1143-1
- Certified by ECB.S for 30 mins fire-resistance (EN 15659, LFS 30P) with the exception of the model 280. Certification for this model available from September 2015
- Door can be easily removed for installations via stairs reducing the overall weight by approximately 15%
- Fitted with either a Class A key lock or a Class B high-security electronic lock, approved in accordance with European standard EN 1300
- Supplied with shelf/shelves as standard
- Electronic lock has 2 users and a time delay feature
- Model 45 will accept certain sizes of laptop safe
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008