CHUBB EURO ELITE GRADE 1
For the Chubb Eurosafe Elite range developments in barrier materials, boltwork and locking mechanisms have been made together with external and internal restyling. The result is a range that reflects Chubb’s long experience in safe making and its advanced engineering skills. All the safes in the range are certified by the LPCB and this is one of Chubb’s most popular ranges.
• Bodies constructed from jointless barrier materials encapsulated in an outer steel body. Minimum overall thicknesses range from 60mm to 84mm
• Door thicknesses are a minimum of 145mm incorporating up to 75mm of Chubb barrier material
• Key / combination or electronic locking
• Relocking devices fitted on all models
• All safes are prepared for anchoring to concrete or wooden floors