CHUBB CLASSIC FREE-STANDING SAFE
The Classic is a high quality free-standing safe which has been designed to give increased cash protection for domestic and commercial concerns. Providing excellent protection against fire and theft, the Classic is available in a series of 5 sizes, with an adjustable shelf as standard (except size 0).
- Overall body thickness is 90mm.
- The outer and inner bodies are constructed from a minimum of 5mm thick B.S. 4360-43A high grade steel plate.
- Continuously welded to form one solid unit.
- The cavity between the inner and outer bodies is packed with material which is fire resistant.
THICK STEEL PLATE DOOR
- Overall door thickness is 72mm.
- Constructed of 12mm thick steel plate.
- Hardened steel plate over the vital locking area.
- Total thickness over locking area is 20mm.
- Door material is fire resistant.
- 29mm diameter moving bolts throw 27mm providing excellent security when locked.
- Fixed dog bolts of 29mm diameter secure the hinged edge of door.
- Boltwork supported in vital areas to protect against forced attack.
- Seven-lever key retaining anti-pick key lock protected by hardened steel plate.
- Alternative three-wheel combination lock.
- A second lock can be fitted as an optional extra. (excluding size 0)
Prepared for base fixing to either wood or concrete.