CHUBB CLASSIC FREE-STANDING SAFE
The Classic is a high quality free-standing safe which has been designed to give increased cash protection for domestic and commercial concerns. Providing excellent protection against fire and theft, the Classic is available in a series of 5 sizes, with an adjustable shelf as standard (except size 0).
- Overall body thickness is 90mm.
- The outer and inner bodies are constructed from a minimum of 5mm thick B.S. 4360-43A high grade steel plate.
- Continuously welded to form one solid unit.
- The cavity between the inner and outer bodies is packed with material which is fire resistant.
THICK STEEL PLATE DOOR
Overall door thickness is 72mm.
Constructed of 12mm thick steel plate.
Hardened steel plate over the vital locking area.
Total thickness over locking area is 20mm.
Door material is fire resistant.
- 29mm diameter moving bolts throw 27mm providing excellent security when locked.
- Fixed dog bolts of 29mm diameter secure the hinged edge of door.
- Boltwork supported in vital areas to protect against forced attack.
- Seven-lever key retaining anti-pick key lock protected by hardened steel plate.
- Alternative three-wheel combination lock.
- A second lock can be fitted as an optional extra. (excluding size 0)
Prepared for base fixing to either wood or concrete.