CHUBB CLUBMAN FREE-STANDING SAFE
The Clubman free-standing safe has been designed to give increased cash protection for domestic and small commercial concerns. Offering excellent protection against fire and theft, the Clubman is available in a series of 5 sizes with a shelf as an optional extra.
- Overall body thickness is 70mm.
- The outer and inner bodies are constructed from a minimum of 5mm thick B.S. 4360-43A high grade steel plate.
- Continuously welded to form a solid unit.
- The cavity between the inner and outer bodies is packed with material which is fire resistant.
THICK STEEL PLATE DOOR
- Overall door thickness is 70mm.
- Constructed from 10mm thick steel plate.
- Hardened steel plate over the vital locking area, providing a total thickness of 18mm over the locking area.
- 29mm diameter moving bolts throw 27mm, providing a high degree of security.
- Fixed dog bolts of 29mm diameter secure the hinged edge of door.
- The boltwork is supported in vital areas to protect against forced attack.
- Seven-lever key retaining anti-pick key lock protected by hardened steel plate.
- Alternative three-wheel combination lock.
- A second lock can be fitted as optional extra. (excluding size 0)
Prepared for base fixing to either wood or concrete.