The Millennium range of free standing domestic safes has been designed to protect cash, valuables and documents in the home from burglary and fire. The compact and lightweight design offers a high degree of resistance to physical attack and can be easily concealed in a wardrobe or small cupboard.
- Offers burglar protection for cash and valuables (Cash rating for insurance £1,500)
- Thermal chamber gives fire protection for important documents
- High grade steel body and solid steel plate door
- Base and rear anchoring
- High security 7-lever lock or keyless combination
- Five sizes available
The inner and outer lining are both made from 2mm BS High Grade Steel electrically welded together to form one solid unit. The cavity between the inner and outer is filled with a solid fire and thief resisting monolith. All sizes are prepared for both base and rear anchoring.
Total wall thickness: 50mm
- The door is constructed using a 8mm solid steel plate.
- A thermal chamber is housed in the door pan for increased fire protection.
- Total door thickness: 74mm
29mm chromed steel edge bolts interlock body and door casing.
Locking is by a high quality 7 lever lock. A keyless combination lock is an optional extra.