The Eurosafe range reflects Chubb’s long experience in safe making and its advanced engineering skills. With bodies comprising of different barrier materials, the range provides an option for various levels of security. All the safes in the range are certified by the LPCB, conform to Vds and APSAD – Europe’s most influential certification bodies.
Available in different security grades, the Eurosafe range is one of Chubb’s most popular collections of cash safes.
Security features include:
- Bodies constructed from jointless barrier materials encapsulated in an outer steel body. Minimum overall thickness is 84mm
- Door thicknesses are a minimum of 145mm incorporating up to 75mm of Chubb barrier material
- Key and / or combination locking
- Electronic, time and time delay locks available
- Four-way engagement of boltwork
- Relocking devices fitted on all grades
- All safes are prepared for anchoring to concrete or wooden floors